As a highly experienced Interior Decorator I know that no two projects are alike. There is no formula or template to excellent design… every client’s needs and requirements are different and for the process to truly achieve the best results this individuality must be considered and respected. I tailor my services to ensure that I meet and exceed your expectations. I will listen to your ideas and work with you to create the space you have been dreaming of. Unlike some design professionals I don’t want every project to be instantly recognizable as my work but rather a unique reflection of you my client… The only thing I want to be the same on every project is a happy client thrilled with what we have accomplished together.
Whether your home, cottage or business… Let’s make it perfect for you.
I provide the following services:
In-Home Consultations. – Most projects begin with an in-home consultation. It starts by listening to your ideas. Listening to what you have in mind for your home and contributing my thoughts as we go along on things such as style direction, colour, flow, contrast, and functionality.
This will help you discover your personal style to create the perfect layout and flow for your home, within your budget. Some clients use this consult as a map for continuing on their own with a firm plan of action. For other clients the consult is the beginning of a working relationship where I guide and manage the full design process from concept to completion.
Colour Selection – Picking a paint color for your interior and exterior walls can be difficult to get just right. Having to redo it can be costly and time-consuming. Don’t feel overwhelmed…I can help.
- Custom bedding & furniture. – For clients looking for new furniture and bedding, I can help you decide which furniture pieces can be reused and help you identify what new furniture you should buy to bring everything together. Custom bedding, pillows, furniture etc. can all be provided through my studio.
- Custom windows coverings. – I will design personalized draperies that best suit your design style. With over 15 000 fabric samples in my studio and access to many more the possibilities are endless. Working within your budget I will help you choose wonderful fabrics, trims and drapery hardware to make everything come together beautifully. I work directly with my seamstresses to ensure every detail is considered. This hands on approach is very important to me.
- Renovation consultation – for any client looking to customize their home or even create space from the ground up, I can help you select the following design elements: Custom cabinetry, tiles, plumbing fixtures, finishes, flooring, design a kitchen plan, choose accessories and more.
- Commercial renovation – for clients working on commercial renovations, I can assist you selecting all elements of design: paint colours, countertops, custom cabinetry, lighting, flooring, space layout etc. that will bring everything together reflecting and enhancing your business.
- Space planning. – Whether you are looking for a recommendation on new items or rearranging your current items, adding rooms or building your house, my goal is to maximize potential while minimizing the imperfections.
- Shop for all design elements with or for clients.- Once we have identified all the elements you need for your design, I can source items for you or go shopping with you. Some clients want to be involved in this process and some want me to take the reins and ensure the design details are implemented without having to lift a finger. The choice is up to you.
- Antique & art procurement. – Art is a very important part of designing home interiors. I help clients to acquire any antiques or art they may be interested in, I assists in the search and the purchase process and finally help identify where the pieces should be displayed in the home.
- Accessory selection – A final step in any complete design is accessorizing. Thoughtful consideration ensures all new features blend into perfection. I can help you accessories any space to bring out all of its potential.
Other services available:
- Downsizing assistance.
- Custom framing.
- Lighting selection.
- Wallpaper selection.
- Granite and tile selection.
- Hardware selection
- Trim selection
- Millwork detail selection
- Custom Furniture
- Custom Bedding
- Organizing assistance
- Antique sourcing
- Selling your Antiques
- Complete cottage styling